Portfolia is a modern investing platform designed for the affluent woman looking to invest for returns and impact. Our world class team is the first to truly activate, engage, educate and delight women with the power of investing. Portfolia’s initial product, Portfolia Venture Funds, enables women to invest in 10 high-potential and innovative companies with one investment, while learning about the entrepreneurial investing process.
Portfolia’s vision is 100,000 women investing annually in the companies we want in the marketplace, Portfolia will be the first $1Billion global financial brand for women. We believe that when women back the innovations and teams they want in the marketplace, we create wealth and opportunity as well as build a better, more productive and prosperous world.
Portfolia Inc is an investor-backed FinTech company, and currently manages seven venture capital funds, with 34 portfolio investments, across multiple industries including active aging, consumer, women’s health, and enterprise. Our multiple and early exits places us above average in returns.
We are a highly focused, high-velocity team, yet still family friendly and committed to mutual development, transparency and support. Not the typical Valley start-up, you must be comfortable working with a team of smart and aggressive (mostly) women, who will always find a resourceful and creative way to exceed our goals.
About the Opportunity
We’re looking for an exceptional, hands-on marketing leader and executor to join our seasoned executive team to focus our brand identity, unleash our message globally, engage opinion leaders and social platforms, and create a robust pipeline of prospective members as we build the premier global investing brand for women.
Roles & Responsibilities include:
· Creating a national and global presence for Portfolia focused on its 5M affluent women target market, with a growth mindset and commitment to Return on Investment
· Developing and managing the Portfolia brand, messaging, and storytelling
· Owning and managing monthly & quarterly growth & revenue targets
· Establishing, testing and reporting full analytics to measure all program impact on revenue.
· Managing all communications and positioning including Email, Social Media, and Print
· Overseeing robust national and global PR coverage and speaking engagements
· Supervising all Paid Marketing Channels, including Linkedin, Facebook & Instagram
· Developing creative and resourceful member referral programs
· Supervising partnership opportunities, including national organizations, corporate, brand partnerships, channels partnerships and more
· Managing launch of new product lines
Skills & Qualifications
8+ years of experience in brand management/product management with executive-level responsibility in a high-growth start-up or brand marketing corporate experience, with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Knowledge and experience in industries catering to affluent women, especially in new products that require market education and new adoption.
A proven track record of growing pipeline and revenue, through relentless creativity and testing.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field, MBA is a plus
You need to have:
-Excellent people management skills and the ability to identify, coach and mentor young talent.
-A dynamic entrepreneurial mindset, a fearless creative thinker, and a problem solver with a high result orientation, with relentless pursuit of growth
-Strong communications skills and capable of building strong working relationships, with a high level of proactivity, assertiveness, persuasiveness, and creativity
Menlo Park, CA