People often ask us how to evaluate the companies that we come across. Below are the categories we use to evaluate incoming companies, or opportunities, for potential investment. If you know of any early-stage companies that meet these qualities (or have friends that do), send them our way via our referral page. For a deeper dive, sign up to join us on our investment platform. Happy deal hunting!
- Team: Background, Expertise, Depth, Gaps, Ability to Execute
- Market: Significant Size, Growth, Competition, Competitive Advantage
- Product: Unique, Demand, Protect, Product/Market Fit
- Traction: Proof of market interest & execution capabilities
- Business Model: How do they make money?
- Value Add: Potential Portfolia Impact