Portfolia funds invest in private, high-potential entrepreneurial companies across the US. They enable accredited investors to build a diversified portfolia of high-potential entrepreneurial companies with one investment. Our goal is a competitive return, coupled with a unique and engaging investing experience that lets us green-light the companies we want to succeed in the marketplace. Portfolia funds provide the engagement of angel investing with the diversification and simplicity of a venture fund.
- Your fund(s) investment is spread across 6-10 high-potential U.S. based entrepreneurial companies over a 12-month period, providing a diversified ‘Portfolia’ of entrepreneurial companies.
- Each fund includes up to 99 accredited investors at levels of $10,000, $25,000, $50,000 or $100,000; ultra high net-worth investors and family offices may invest at a higher level.
- Each fund is advised by an experienced cadre of Lead Advisors who identify and recommend top company investments nationally. While committed to guiding the fund, the Lead Advisors are also committed to enriching your experience.
- We invest the fund on your behalf, but you have an opportunity to be involved in the process: viewing pitches, asking questions, making recommendations and attending key events and learning modules.
- Typical fund fees include start-up expenses, and annual fees equating to 2%, taken up-front as a part of the individual investment
- When returns are earned in an investment, the profits are split 80% to the investor and 20% to the Fund Managers and Lead Advisors, calculated for each company. All profits are distributed to members on an investment-by-investment basis.
- Further details of terms are provided in the legal documents, which supersede any other communications.